Personal soft skills
US University for Technology, Science and Arts – USSAT Asynchronous Diploma, is a graduate non-degree program intended to address student competencies of excellence locally and internationally, to provide a broadly educated student, through the provision of knowledge creation, skills and competencies based on academic, experimental and work experience.
This online Soft Skill Development course starts by explaining how to apply our hard skills in a social environment. It focuses on developing a wide variety of soft skills starting from communication, to working in different environments. Learn how to understand a communicative environment, the roles of communicants, the cultural norms, values and traditions affecting the nature and efficacy of speech interaction.
Program Learning Outcomes
An international accredited qualification for professional development and career success showing you have substantial skills, competence and knowledge.
Having completed this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the overt implicit and explicit communication.
- Identify how the communication process takes place, the various barriers and filters
- Explain visual perception and the application of visual culture.
- Discuss how to build relationships through communication.
- Outline the various ways of improving your emotional intelligence.
- Identify the importance of emotional management.
- Identify certain tools to encourage creative thinking for a variety of purposes.
- Explain what creativity is and the attributes of a creative person
The program is of a total of 9 Credit Hours. The student should fullfil the requirements of all the courses required for the program:
|Assertiveness And Self-Confidence||1||HU ASC 025 A|
|Communication Strategies||1||HU CS 018 A|
|Creative Problem Solving||1||HU CPS 019 A|
|Developing Creativity||1||HU DC 020 A|
|Digital Citizenship||1||IT DC 026 A|
|Interpersonal Skills||1||HU IS 027 A|
|Negotiation Skills||1||HU NS 017 A|
|Ten Soft Skills You Need||1||HU TSS 029 A|
|Time Management||1||HU TM 024 A|
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.